Sunday, July 24, 2011

Bacon Wrapped Eggs? Yes Please!

My boyfriend was browsing through and watching random videos on Youtube and stumbled across a video called Bacon Wrapped Eggs by RecipeCards. I'm the chef out of the 2 of us, so of course I hear "HONEY! Come look at this!" I watch the video and I must say it looks delish! It's seems pretty easy to make as well.

Next day we decide to go to Safeway to buy our ingredients. Simple list really. All you need is bacon, eggs, cheese (your choice, I used Kraft Italian mix), fresh thyme, and  fresh chives. When it comes to herbs it's up to you, you can go with whatever you like. I stuck to the original so I used thyme and chives. I didn't use dill because I forgot to buy some. lol

Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd the finish product *drum roll*.....

OoooOoooO










Ahhhhhhhhh













Also made French toast and sliced up some left over steak and ta-da! You got the perfect brunch dish. Let me tell you this held me over until dinner!


You can check out the video here, background music is pretty dope:



Hope you like it as much as I did. Give it a try and let me know what you think!

Happy Eating!

"One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well." ~Virginia Woolf

No comments: