Tuesday, July 26, 2011

D'Amore Italian Deli...

I really hate when lunch time comes around and I forget to bring lunch and I have absolutely NO idea on what to eat. By the time I figure out what to eat it's almost 1pm! After humming and hawing, I decide to go to D'Amore Italian Deli. No one really knows of this place except for the people who work around that area. They don't even advertise, it's all word of mouth that gets people to come to this place. You know the food will be good when they don't advertise. lol

Walking in it seems a little ghetto, I admit but like I said in my last posting "the more ghetto the restaurant looks the better the food because they put all their time and effort into the food!" lol ^_^ They have a pretty small menu but really you just need a couple of winners and you're set.

I usually get a medium assorted Italian deli meat sandwich with everything on it. It's just right for me, mind you I'm only 5'1 so if you're a big eater go for the large or XL sandwiches. The sandwiches are quite big and they load it up! You can get a medium sandwich with a drink for under $10! Nowadays that's a steal! You get the choice of either white or brown bread, also you can have them toast your sandwich if you like. I recommend toasting it, tastes so much better.


My delicious sandwich, realized I forgot to take a picture before taking a bite. 

I don't know if I should tell you guys about this place because then it'll be so busy and it'll take forever to get my sandwich! lol Just kidding! If you are ever in a mood for a sandwich and cheap lunch I suggest you go to D'Amore Italian Deli.

Strawberry Rating:

Service: 4.5 strawberries out of 5 (the old lady needs to smile a bit more lol)

Food: 5 strawberries out of 5

Price: 5 strawberries out of 5

Cleanliness: 3.5 strawberries out of 5 (don't get me wrong the employees are clean, they wash their hands etc etc. but they could spruce up the place a bit)

Overall score: 4.5 strawberries out of 5

You can find D'Amore Italian Deli at:

12943 127 Street Northwest
Edmonton, AB (780) 455-5233

Happy eating!

"In Mexico we have a word for sushi:  bait."  ~José Simons

No comments: